FOR THE PROFESSIONAL ST. PATRICK'S DAY REVELER
1. Make sure you have a safe ride home, use the free cab service provided by Montgomery County Prosecutor Matt Heck ARRIVE SAFE PROGRAM, 937-449-9999. Or make sure you have a designated driver. OR USE UBER!!!!
2. We open at 5:30am, and due to the crowd size, we have streamlined our opening to ensure we can get in as many people in at 5:30am. We will have security at our entrance at 4:30am and they will be doing ID's, wristbands, & the $10 cover charge, and the 1st 100 people will get a ticket to redeem for a free St. Patrick's Day T-shirt. Those that get here by 4:30am, will be able to get their wristbands, and get back in line so there will be no wait at 5:30am when we open the doors. The line will form at the entrance in our BIG TENT - and will wrap around the corner of 5th St and Wayne Ave towards Francos.
3. If you don't want to fight crowds inside the pub, the tent will be fully functional at 5:30am. There will be beer and liquor. Except when St. Patrick's Day falls on a Sunday (Sunday liquor sales - not beer sales - start at 10am).
4. The Big tent area will have THREE draft beer trucks (NEW – we added a truck to our outdoor beer garden), a Jameson bar stocked with Jameson and Absolute Vodka Bombs and cocktails, a small bar upstairs on the deck as well as one in the covered patio, pudding shots, two food areas selling hamburgers, hot dogs, Guinness Brats, Pub Fries, and Fish. There will also be a merchandise area and two ATM’s (one located at main tent entrance on Wayne Ave and another by the food vending area under the big tent. All sales under the tents are cash except the Jameson Bar, Merchandise and Food locations which will accept credit cards - in other words, just the beer trucks and door are taking cash.
5. Our Facebook page and website has our full itinerary.WWW.DUBPUB.COM.
6. Inside the pub you will find our full service restaurant serving our limited menu, but with all the Irish favorites. There will be live music inside starting at 7am, but Celtic Rock will be playing all day long inside. We have an ATM as well inside, so for those keeping score at home, we have three ATM's overall on site.
7. There is no GREEN BEER on site, so please don't ask - we are an authentic Irish Pub and we pride ourselves in our Guinness & Jameson. If you want Green Beer, we suggest you enroll in Miami University - today. Here is a link for enrollment:http://www.miami.muohio.edu/admission/admission/index.html
8. If you don’t like crowds, basically, St. Patrick's Day may not be for you, but if you look for the best time to come and participate in the revelry, we recommend either when we open, late morning or early afternoon. You will still have Guinness & Jameson, you will still see Irish Step Dancing, and you will hear amazing Irish music. The 5:30am spot is a sight to see, and only for the TRUE PROFESSIONALS. Late night will be busy, and the show is amazing, and the people are the best St. Patrick's Day revelers in the world!!!
9. There will be TWO FREE shuttle buses. The first is going back and forth from The Dublin Pub to Flanagan’s and It will run every 30 minute and will start at 10am starting at the top of the hour from Dublin Pub and running every thirty minutes. The second runs from Harrigans starting at 11am and runs from Harrigans, to Flanagans, to DUblin Pub and you can pick it up at the top of the hour at Harrigans. They both end at 11pm.
10. The tent will do last call at 12:15 and completely closed by 1. The Pub, however will be open inside with live music from White Knuckle Weekend.
11. PARKING: Great question!! Where do you park? There are streets all around the pub that offer on street free parking. We recommend HOLY TRINITY CATHOLIC CHURCH. You may have to give a small donation to park there, but it is right across the street from the pub, and you will be supporting Dayton’s oldest Catholic church.
DUBLIN PUB 25TH ANNIVERSARY ST. PATRICK’S DAY 2023
OHIO’S LARGEST ST. PATRICK’S DAY
MARCH 16 (Thursday) PRE PARTY
11am Dublin Pub opens for lunch (Tent part doesn’t start until 5pm)
5pm Tent opens for VIP PRE PARTY with the second annual Dublin Pub Jameson ONE MILE RUN, featuring DJ Jay Nigro of Liftoff Entertainment from 5p-7p.
REGISTRATION FOR 1 MILE RUN: https://dublinpub.itsyourrace.com/event.aspx?id=13076
7pm Live Music rocking the night with LOVE BOMB opening up for STRANGER from 7p-11p
ADMISSION ON MARCH 16 (There are two options)
Good for both days (March 16 & 17) AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR ONLY
$50 The VIP Experience - this is an added benefit if you come out on March 16 - it includes admission for both days March 16 and 17 - VIP tickets include seven tickets for food or drink which can be used both days, and a St. Patrick’s Day souvenir cup – a $75 value. It is only available for March 16. So if you buy it, you come out on March 16, keep your wristband on, and you are good to go for the 17th as well. Some people just come by and pick up their VIP tickets on the 16th and come back on March 17th.
THE VIP EXPEREINCE TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/st-patricks-day-vip-party-march-16-tickets-580438104997
DUBLIN PUB 25 year Anniversary ST. PATRICK’S DAY
Tickets: $10 (cash only)
IDs Must be 21
4:30a Admission line pre-check at Wayne Ave entrance
5:30a Open serving Breakfast & Guinness – First 100ppl get free St. Patrick’s Day T-shirt.
5:30a Mix 107.7 Morning Show live remote
7a PAUL CULLEN from Ireland (inside stage 7a-10a)
7a JAMESON’S FOLLY, main stage (7a-10a)
10a Free Shuttle Bus starts from Dublin Pub to Flanagans
10:30a Master of Ceremonies JIM BUCHER THE TV GUY and CHERYL DILLIN of DILLIN EVENTS Host Dublin Pub St. Patrick’s Day
10:30a Celtic Academy of Irish Dance, main stage
11a 2nd FREE SHUTTLE from HARRIGANS, FLANAGANS, then DUBLIN PUB
11a JAMESON’S FOLLY, inside church stage (11a-2p)
11a Jameson Girls on main stage in tent
11a Jameson free photo booth till 5pm
12p MIAMI VALLEY PIPES & DRUMS, main stage
1p MCGOVERN IRISH DANCE main stage
2:30p FATHER, SON & FRIENDS, main stage (1:30p – 5:30p)
3p UNTIL RUST, inside church stage, rock covers (4p-8p)
3:30p MCGOVERN IRISH DANCE main stage
5p Guinness Girls main stage
5:30p CELTIC ACADEMY OF IRISH DANCE – ADULTS
6p Jay Tieber tribute to those who have passed featuring Shawn MacIntyre Hall and “Amazing Grace” on bagpipes. Main stage
7p Jameson Girls Main Stage
8:30 9 CASTLE CLOSE, Celtic Rock, main stage
9p WHITE KNUCKLE WEEKEND, rock covers, inside church stage (9P – 1A)
FEATURING LIVE MUSIC FROM LOST CELTS & DULAHAN
6PM - MIDNIGHT
ST. PATRICK'S DAY
CLICK HERE FOR ITINERAY
DUBLIN PUB 25TH ANNIVERSARY ST. PATRICK'S DAY